At A-Sure, we do our best to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchases. However, we are conscious that sometimes you might face some inconveniences, which may prompt you to want to return the item. In case you aren’t satisfied with the goods for any possible reason, please make sure you return the item to us along with your receipt (this shall not affect your cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts).
- We accept returns 30 days after the day of delivery. From the moment the customer has received the item, they have 30 days to inform us and request the return.
- After informing us, the customer has 14 more days until we should receive the returned item.
- The customer should make sure they have received the correct product by comparing it with the older part it is replacing.
FOR NONFAULTY PRODUCTS
- Returned products must not be damaged, they should be in re-saleable condition. They should be returned with the documentation and original package that they were sent to you in.
- The customer cannot write, rewrite or put any shipping labels on the original package. He must use an alternative plastic film, or pack the product in a different box before he applies the label/writes something on the package
- The customer is committed to paying the return costs as per the agreement.
- We will refund the money within 3 business days from the moment we receive the product. The goods will be revised and inspected before the process of an exchange or refund
- A-Sure does not accept the return of used products (if the product is used or an attempt was made to mount it on a car).
- All products must be returned in their original packaging and be in a re-saleable condition.
FOR FAULTY PRODUCTS
- Regarding old cores/parts, the system is similar to exchange. Some products are reproduced in the factories and are not brand new. The customer pays the price of the product and the old core deposit. That being said, we will refund the deposit once the customer replaces the part and sends the old one back to us. We will revise parts of this kind and make sure they can serve for remanufacturing. If the result is positive, we will return the deposit promptly.
- Before a refund is applied, all goods will be inspected.
- A-Sure does not cover any extra costs as a result of a faulty product or a wrong order.
- Please check that you have bought the ideal part for your vehicle before removing the package or installing the items. If the product is unsealed, we cannot offer a refund or take the items back.
- Please make sure not to remove any of the manufacturer labels, stickers or warranty cards that are attached to the product, in case you request the return.
- If you ordered a spare car part(s), it is understandable that you have taken it out of the package to define the size and compatibility with your car. In this case, please make sure to open the package carefully and compare the item in a way that will not damage it in anyway. If the item is not compatible and you want to request a return, the spare part should be in impeccable condition, without any signs of use.
- Please note that for the return of old cores/parts, the items should be capable of repair and they should contain all the relevant parts. They should not be damaged or in an unusable condition.